Monday, August 22, 2011

Kawaii Monday: Munny Zipper Pulls


This week's Kawaii Monday features Munny zipper pulls. I went to my local Border's the other day and they had these and they are SO CUTE.
Fun colors? Cute animals? WIN. I was able to buy a few at discount (because Borders is closing and all *sniff sniff*) and I was lucky enough to get the yellow giraffe one! I want to go back and buy more but the problem is that you buy them blind. They come sealed in boxes and you don't know which design is inside. Frustrating since you could get stuck with the one that looks like a green pile of dung. No joke! So yeah, I'm debating on whether or not to go back and get more. But anyway aren't they awesome? And you don't even have to use them for your zipper. They can clip onto anything!

Which Munny zipper pull is your favorite?

Julia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...