Monday, January 28, 2013

Kawaii Monday: Snow White and the Seven Dwarves Dolls


You know how sometimes you're randomly browsing Etsy (because it's AWESOME!) and then you run across something super adorable? Well, that's what happened with these Snow White and the Seven Dwarves dolls. Ironically I wasn't even searching anything related to Snow White when I found them either. Weird.... Anyway, I HAD to share the cuteness with you guys!!!!



OH MY GOSH THEY'RE SO BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT!!!!

I love how these dolls are so simple and yet they're able to perfectly capture the magic and whimsy of Snow White and the seven dwarves. If I had daughters I would totally buy these for them to play with. SO TOTALLY CUTE!

I don't know about you guys but I am a HUGE sucker for Snow White and the seven dwarves. Even though she is super annoying in the Disney cartoon (seriously, her voice kills me) I still love that movie. Mostly because I love the dwarves so much. Especially Dopey. Ever since I was a kid Dopey has been my favorite dwarf. He's just so adorable!

Do you love these dolls too? Which dwarf is your favorite? Or do you like Snow White best?

You can buy these wonderful dolls here.

Julia :)

2 comments:

  1. OMG they are precious!

    Where did you find them?

    I've always been partial to Doc.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...