Sunday, April 3, 2011

In My Mailbox Vlog [15]


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted over at the lovely blog The Story Siren. The point is to blog about books that you have somehow procured during the week!



Haha sorry about my random sniffling throughout the video. I have a little cold and I'm at that stage where my nose keeps running. :P

Library
Scorpia Rising by Anthony Horowitz (Oh and I was wrong in the vlog. This is not the 8th but the 9th one in the Alex Rider series. Silly me. :P)
Code Talker by Joseph Bruchac

Bought
Inkspell by Cornelia Funke
Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke
The Lost Cities by Dale Peck

Won
The Girl Who Was on Fire: Your Favorite Authors on Suzanne Collins' Hunger Games Trilogy

So that's what I got "In My Mailbox" this week! What did you guys get?

Oh and if you made it through my vlog I really AM curious to know about the Mockingjay thing! Do you think Suzanne Collins really does hint at "something" happening between Katniss and Peeta at the end of Mockingjay (before the epilogue obviously!)? Or do you think that people are analyzing things just a little bit too much? If you don't want to watch the whole vlog but are curious to see what I'm talking about just go to the 4 minute mark in the movie and watch to the end.

Julia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...