Today I have the honor of hosting one of the tour stops for Megan Bostics AMAZING book Never Eighteen. Read on for Megan Bostics list of her top ten fictional guy crushes! This has got to be one of the best tens lists I've ever read if I do say so myself. Enjoy guys!
These are in no particular order. I love them all.
1. Atticus Finch from To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee: Intelligent, unprejudiced, and a great dad to boot.
2. Aragorn from The Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien: Brave, gallant, romantic, what more could a girl ask for?
3. Nick Andros from The Stand by Stephen King: Beautifully quiet and wise beyond his years.
4. Remus Lupin from the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling: The respectful, humble, irresistible werewolf.
5. Louis de Pointe du Lac from interview with a Vampire by Anne Rice: Lonely, lost, and brooding, I want to hug him.
6. Tyler Durden from Fight Club: Because there has to be a bad boy in the bunch.
7. Edward Cullen from Twilight: I loved him in the book, not the movie. He was beautiful and good and profound. The movie ruined him for me.
8. Win Lockwood from the Myron Bolitar series by Harlan Coben: Okay, so there has to be two bad boys, but come on, he’s gorgeous and can kill you with his pinky. That’s sexy.
9. Patrick McKenzie from the McKenzie series by Dennis Lehane: He’s handsome, he’s Irish, he’s a private eye, he’s hawt.
10. Hamlet by William Shakespeare: I obviously like men who brood and Hamlet is the original.
Honorable Mentions: Mr. Rochester from Jane Eyre, Felton Reinstein from Stupid fast, Myron Bolitar (see Win Lockwood, above), Sirius Black from Harry Potter, Gambit from X-Men (yes, cartoon guys count too), D'Artagnon from the Three Muskateers.
I'm definitely digging some of these choices! Aragorn? HELLS YEAH!!!!
Thanks to Teen Book Scene for the awesome post!