Sunday, May 6, 2012

April Book Haul

It's been awhile since I've given you guys an update on my book situation so here it goes! There's some important announcement information at the end of the video so if you just want to see that skip ahead to about the 5 minute and 30 seconds mark.




Library
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler
Echo by Kate Morgenroth
Dumpling Days by Grace Lin

Bought
The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
Dramarama by E. Lockhart
Princess Academy by Shannon Hale
Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter
Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover by Ally Carter
Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter

So those are the books I've gotten during April!

Be sure to enter the two giveaways that I have going on right now! One is for a copy of The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa and the other is for a copy of Cat Girl's Day Off by Kimberley Pauley.

And in case you missed it I have a bunch of free ARC's I'm giving away (you just pay shipping) so if you want to get in on some of that be sure to check out what ARC's I have here.

Be sure to leave links to your book hauls in the comments below!

Julia :)

4 comments:

  1. Dude, you are so adorable!

    Here are my New Arrivals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! The Summer Series by Jenny Han is my absolute favorite. You got a lot of great books...but like really, you need to read Anna and the French Kiss. I mean technically she's a boyfriend stealer, but not really :)

    Aly
    My Heart Hearts Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Lola and The Boy Next Door! I absolutely loved Anna and the French Kiss, it was such a cute book. ♥ Pandemonium is really good, but there's such a horrible cliffhanger it makes you just want to scream "Ahh!!" and throw the book on the ground [which I may or may not have done...]. Anyways, you got some awesome books this past month!

    Happy reading! =)

    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved The Summer I Turned Pretty it was so good! and I also really liked Pandemonium! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-33-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...