Monday, January 23, 2012

Kawaii Monday: So So Happy!


This week's Kawaii Monday feature's super cute products from So So Happy. I discovered this company a few days ago and it was like all my dreams came true! Their designs are the perfect mixture of kawaii and edginess. Just looking at their website makes me want to drop all my money on just about everything. :P Especially the super cute pin set they sell:


I WANT ALL THE PINS!!!!! I can't tell you how hard it is to restrain myself from buying a bajillion of these to put on my purse.

I also absolutely LOVE their set of monster socks:

$14 isn't that bad of a deal for 6 pairs of awesomely designed socks but unfortunately I am a poor college student who doesn't have room in the budget for monster socks.

But what's their most wonderful product of all? Their hoodies. Their hoodies are my dream come true. They have dino spines on the back of them. DINO SPINES. Unfortunately none of the designs with the dino spines really strike my fancy. However I do really love this one:

You can't see it but the hood has black spikes on the top of it which is cute. I'm totally gonna buy this hoodie. Eventually....

You can find all these super kawaii products and more on the So So Happy website! They have TONS more awesome stuff so if you like these items you should really look at the rest of their site.

All I can say is that if I were rich and famous I would not spend my money on Jimmy Choos and Dolce and Gabana sunglasses. I would buy this stuff instead.

Julia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...