Sunday, January 22, 2012

Reading Confessions with the Dark Days authors!

Last week I attending the Dark Days tour stop at Changing Hands Bookstore in Tucson Arizona which consisted of Ellen Schreiber (author of Vampire Kisses and Once in a Full Moon), Veronica Rossi (author of Under the Never Sky), and Tahereh Mafi (author of Shatter Me)! All three authors were really nice and I loved getting to hear more about their writing process and characters. I've been getting spoiled on author events these past few months! Here are some (not so flattering) shots I got of me and Veronica Rossi and Tahereh Mafi:



 *cringe* But on the bright side my t-shirt is awesome!

At this particular event I was on a mission for my Library to try to get Reading Confession interviews from the authors. Fortunately all three authors were kind enough to agree to doing a confession. You can watch each of their mini interviews below as they answer questions about their favorite childhood reads, what they love to read now, their inspirations, and more!












A big thanks to Ellen Schreiber, Veronica Rossi, and Tahereh Mafi for being wonderful enough to let me conduct these interviews! You guys are amazing.

You can find out more about each of these authors below:

Ellen Schreiber

Veronica Rossi

Tahereh Mafi

Also be sure to enter my giveaway for a signed copy of Tahereh Mafi's book Shatter Me and some fun signed swag here.

Julia :)

2 comments:

  1. Omgg that's so much fun :) I love how you interviewed them!! Aren't they so much fun :)) I loved meeting them all :))

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  2. These interviews look so fun!! Thanks for sharing them with us. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...