Monday, February 27, 2012

Kawaii Monday: Animal Balance Erasers


When I went to California for the Holidays I stopped at my favorite little Asian goods store and they had these MAJORLY awesome balance eraser games. You know those balance games where it's like a semi-circle of wood and then try to balance as many wooden animals on top of it as possible? Well they make them in a mini eraser versions too! SO COOL. Check out all the different types!

Zoo animal erasers balancing game? HECK YES! I love the camel and the crocodile best.

Dinosaur erasers balancing game! I want this set so bad. I mean THEY'RE DINOSAURS. <3

Sea life erasers balance game. I just love this one! I think sea creatures are particularly awesome, especially eraser ones.

Unfortunately each set of these was $11 which is more than a little unaffordable. I wish I could add these to my eraser collection but I guess I'll just admire them from afar. >.<
Which set is your favorite? I honestly can't pick a favorite. I like all three of them too much.

If you want to purchase these erasers you can find the zoo set here, the dinosaur set here, and the sea animal set here.

Julia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...