Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Words Wednesday [24]


A chance for me to highlight some of my favorite book quotes! This week's quote is from The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan.


"Sometimes small things can become very large indeed."

I've come to discover I'm always drawn to quotes that mention small things or people doing great things. Probably because I'm so small myself. :P

I finally got around to finishing the Percy Jackson series!!! *fist pump* It was epically amazing, and I'm basically in love with Percy now. Even though he is like only 16.... But come on he was played by Logan Lerman in the movie whose like 18 so its not like I'm THAT creepy right? XD

Julia :)

2 comments:

  1. Hahah!! Fist pump! Can I do this meme too?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you can do this meme too! I'm glad you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...