Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!


I hope everyone has had a wonderfully delicious Thanksgiving!!!!!

I thought I would make a list of the 10 things I am most thankful for. I figured I would have to limit myself or else I would go crazy and just go on forever. So here goes!

10 Things I am Thankful For
  1. My family and friends. Without them I would be.... Well... Super lonely! Haha. They love me even when I'm annoying and crazy, or even when I pretend like I don't love them back. I am blessed to have such supportive people in my life.
  2. Freedom! Freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom to choose whatever I want for my life. If you think about it that is a pretty wonderful blessing. 
  3. A home! I mean where would I be without one? Homeless? Yup definitely thankful for a home!
  4. Food! Haha especially on a day like Thanksgiving I am thankful for food. I am also thankful that I don't have any food allergies to worry about! That would be a bummer. :/
  5. Libraries!!! Oh how I love libraries. I would be lost without them. 
  6. God! Wow this should have been higher on the list. I would be lost without him. He gives meaning to my life.
  7. Nature. Trees, flowers, meadows of grass. Yep I love the great outdoors. 
  8. Books that let me escape into another world and learn something new about myself and life. The best kinds of books are the ones that teach you something!
  9. Music. Playing music (piano), singing music, listening to music. Especially when the lyrics really speak to me. Thats the best.
  10. Animals. I LOVE animals. Whats the best thing about animals? They never talk back to you! YES! Haha.
So thats my list! What are YOU thankful for?

There is this great Thanksgiving book that I love! Its called Thanksgiving Wish by Michael J. Rosen.


Definitely a must read for the Holidays!

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!!!

Julia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...