Monday, November 8, 2010

Kawaii Monday: Takochu


This weeks Kawaii Monday feature is about Takochu! They are the super adorable little octopi that are in my About Me picture. Here are some other super cute pictures of these little guys!




Ice cream Takochu??? Way too much cuteness!

Along with being a fan of octopi I also happen to love pirates. So mix them together and you get even more awesomeness! Take a look.



Al abordaje!






treasure island



reflections


CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!! Unfortunately these little guys are really hard to come by. I have been able to purchase a few from Kawaii Shop Japan but they are presently sold out and when they do get them they sell out within minutes. Its pretty crazy. I definitely think that Takochu are like Kawaii to the max. Wouldn't you agree?

Julia :)

1 comment:

  1. Ah, they are truly adorable. Thanks for sharing.

    Stop by any time. Right now I have post overload due to my laboratory temporally rearranging its self. *grin* Darn unstable liquids.

    Mad Scientist.
    http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...