Monday, November 29, 2010

Kawaii Monday: Totoro Bento Box


This week Kawaii Monday features a Totoro Bento Box!!!

GAHHHH!!!! Want it soooo bad! Haha. I just love bento boxes! I have a two that I got from Borders and I actually do use them. I know, when would a homeschooler use a bento box? Well I use it when I volunteer at the zoo. Anyway I LOVE Totoro. Cutest anime/manga ever! And this bento box set not only has the most adorable Totoro case, but the plastic tupperware that goes inside also has uber cute Totoro images on it! And it comes with a fork in its own little case. I mean how cool is that? Unfortunately its super expensive. No matter how adorable it is I cannot rationalize buying a $65 bento box. If you however are interested you can check it out on Amazon here. Why do the cutest things always have to be so expensive???

Julia :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute and stylist seem to come with a price tag. *sigh* That my dear, is why we watch out for sales! I hope you get to enjoy it sooner rather then never.

    There is a new project starting in the blog-o-sphere that I want to get involved in, so spreading the word of greatness. I have a post up about Save a Tree, Read an E-Book.

    Mad Scientist
    http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com/2010/11/save-tree-rean-e-book.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...