Monday, June 27, 2011

Kawaii Monday: Sentimental Circus


This week's Kawaii Monday feature's San-x's new line Sentimental Circus! Some friends and I went out shopping last week and one of the stores we went to is called MaiDo. Its basically a store where they sell all sorts of Asian stationary supplies, erasers, stickers, etc. In short its one of the best stores on the planet! Anyway it was there that I discovered Sentimental Circus. Its like Asian cuteness with a little splash of Tim Burton and its altogether AWESOME. Here are some of my favorites from the collection:






Super cute right? I'm already kicking myself for not buying some stationary of it. :P Thanks to one of my wonderful friends I was able to get a few folders and she bought me the super cute elephant plush! I WILL TREASURE HIM FOREVER!!!

If you guys want to buy this stuff then check eBay or if you're in the San Francisco Bay Area then go to MaiDo!

And finally here is a link to free Sentimental Circus desktop wallpaper!!! You know you wanna use it!

Julia :)

1 comment:

  1. *dies of cuteness overload* I was about to comment that I want that adorable elephant plush the most, and then I read that you got it. EEP! Pictureeeess please. :3 Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...