Monday, March 7, 2011

Kawaii Monday: Giraffe Erasers


This weeks Kawaii Monday features super cute giraffe erasers!


I'm such a sucker for giraffes (hence the giant giraffe stuffed animal I have in my room....) so I LOVE these erasers! I know its a little strange for the giraffes to be multi-colored but I think it adds to their charm. Although the purple one in the middle does sort of look like a dog..... While I do think the multi-colored factor is fun I still think my favorite of these erasers is the orange and brown one which looks the most like a normal giraffe. A cool thing about these guys is that they are puzzle erasers so they can be taken apart and put back together again! I have a few puzzle erasers and I think they are pretty neat.

If you're interested in buying these erasers you can find them on eBay here.

Julia :)

1 comment:

  1. I have the yellow one!! My boyfriend gave it to me cuz he knows im CRAAZAAYYYY for giraffes! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...