Monday, March 21, 2011

Kawaii Monday: Owl Watches


This Kawaii Monday features adorable owl jewelry!!! I don't know about you but I LOVE owls. They're are just so cute and intellectual looking pretty much all the time. I was browsing owl jewelry on etsy (that website is dangerous I tell you!) and I came across the cutest ever little owl pocket watch. Check it out:

Why hello little owl pocket watch! You're perfect. I love you. End of story.

"Antique" owl watches seem to be quite the thing right now because I saw a TON of them. I also thought this necklace one was pretty darn cute:

I rarely ever wear jewelry (which really means I don't at all...) so I don't know when I would have occasion to wear/use either of these pieces but they are awesome nonetheless.

Do you guys like owl stuff too?

Julia :)

4 comments:

  1. Ummmm, I LOVE owl stuff, and I absolutely heart that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwh! Kawaii indeed! Thats is absolutely gorgeous! I wish I could get something like that here.

    P.s. I am a new follower! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy most of your articles,the articles are so nice for readers. you can buy my watches here http://www.uncc.co.uk/.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...