Monday, March 21, 2011

Kawaii Monday: Owl Watches


This Kawaii Monday features adorable owl jewelry!!! I don't know about you but I LOVE owls. They're are just so cute and intellectual looking pretty much all the time. I was browsing owl jewelry on etsy (that website is dangerous I tell you!) and I came across the cutest ever little owl pocket watch. Check it out:

Why hello little owl pocket watch! You're perfect. I love you. End of story.

"Antique" owl watches seem to be quite the thing right now because I saw a TON of them. I also thought this necklace one was pretty darn cute:

I rarely ever wear jewelry (which really means I don't at all...) so I don't know when I would have occasion to wear/use either of these pieces but they are awesome nonetheless.

Do you guys like owl stuff too?

Julia :)

5 comments:

  1. Ummmm, I LOVE owl stuff, and I absolutely heart that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwh! Kawaii indeed! Thats is absolutely gorgeous! I wish I could get something like that here.

    P.s. I am a new follower! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Notre magasin de répliques de montres propose une large gamme de fausses montres de marque en ligne. Replique rolex Choisissez et achetez des montres en Montre Replique double de la meilleure qualité à des prix abordables.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect Replica Watches Website Sells the Best Perfect cheap replica watches Replica Watches Worldwide and You Can Get Top Quality Fake Watches at a Cheaper Price.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...