Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Words Wednesday [18]


A chance for me to highlight some of my favorite book quotes! This week's quote is from Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins.


"I wish I could freeze this moment, right here, right now and live in it forever."

There are so many moments in my life when I've wanted everything to just stop. Of course that isn't a possibility but still. I wish there was a pause button for life. So that we could savor all the little things. The special moments that we don't want to forget.

Julia :)

2 comments:

  1. new GFC follower! excited to read more of your blog!! loved this line. loved this book!

    follow me?!
    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOVE the quote! this series is just amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...