Sunday, October 2, 2011

In My Mailbox Vlog [23]


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted over at the lovely blog The Story Siren. The point is to blog about books that you have somehow procured during the week!

This is kind of a long vlog since I was unable to do IMM for the last 3 weeks. Vacation craziness and all that. I do have some pretty awesome stuff though *cough* Hermione's Wand *cough* so I encourage you to watch it anyway!







Bought
The Uglies Trilogy by Scott Westerfeld (for the signing on Monday!)
Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S. King (again for a signing on Thursday!)
The Maze Runner by James Dashner (signing happening later this month. YESH!)

Library
Hourglass by Myra McEntire
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
The Fox Inheritance by Mary E. Pearson
Enclave by Ann Aguirre
Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski
Clean by Amy Reed
The Liar Society by Lisa and Laura Roecker
Ashes, Ashes by Jo Treggiari

Won
Perfect by Ellen Hopkins (Thanks Glendale Public Library!)
Gryffindor Beanie
Hermione Bookmark and Pen Set
Hermione Granger's Wand Replica
(Big thanks to The Potter Games for the Harry Potter swag!)

My blogoversary bash starts today! There are gonna be giveaways all week long (todays is for a copy of Divergent! Be sure to enter here) so keep checking back and celebrating with me. Its gonna be loads of fun!

Julia :)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning all that Harry Potter stuff! I have Dumbledore's wand in an Ollivander's box - aren't they awesome? :D Happy reading Julia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mailbox. I love The Uglies Trilogy. Its one of my faves! Happy reading :)

    My IMM: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-8.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome IMM! I've heard great things about Enclave I also have it at home can't wait to read it!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    P.S. I've also got a new giveaway on my blog for Remembrance if you want to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Uglies is one of my most favorite books everrr! I love that series :) If you haven't read it yet, I hope you love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...