Monday, October 31, 2011

Kawaii Monday: Pop Monsters


This week's Kawaii Monday features Pop Monsters! I ran into these little guys at the Changing Hands Bookstore when I went there for the Ashes event. THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!!


Okay, so they aren't you stereotypical cute but still. I'm a sucker for monsters..... And besides it's Halloween so why not talk about monsters am I right? My favorite is definitely the periwinkle one in the bottom right corner. There's something about his smile that is just so adorable.

The coolest thing about these is that their eyes pop out when you squeeze them. That's why they're called pop monsters! You can watch the video below to see one in action.



Pretty cool huh? Best stress reliever ever!

Which pop monster is your favorite?

You can buy these cuties here.

Julia :)

3 comments:

  1. They're so adorable! I think I like the yellow one (is that a voodoo doll?) and the vampire one best! Hard choice though, because they're so cute. I don't think you can get them here, but I shall check on ebay XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. listen bub. i need to find these little guys, FAST. where can i find more info?
    love,
    martin luther king jr

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...