Monday, February 14, 2011

Kawaii Monday: Fruit Bell Cell Phone Charms


This weeks Kawaii Monday features fruit bell cell phone charms! (Translation: Cell phone charms that are shaped like fruits and happen to be bells.)


Aren't they just awesome? I totally wish I had a cell phone so I could get one of these little guys! However I don't know how annoying the ringing bell noise might be.... But they're so cute that it wouldn't really matter would it? My favorite is definitely the red apple. I love how it has cute little flowers on its back! Which one do you guys like best?

You can purchase these little guys from Strapya World!

Julia :)

2 comments:

  1. Awww, those are just too cute! The apple is also my favorite, it just looks really yummy and adorable. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww i like the apple and the orange.... i cant choose they're sooo CUTE! :]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...