Monday, February 28, 2011

Kawaii Monday: Ochaken Cell Phone Charm


This weeks Kawaii Monday features an Ochaken Cell Phone Charm!


How could anyone resist that face? He looks so pitiful sitting in his little steaming basket. My sister has a collection of little ochaken figures. They're little dogs and their ears are leaves. I think the different ochakens are supposed to symbolize different types of tea leaves? But I'm not exactly sure..... Anyway here's a picture of the different figurines.



They're all pretty awesome. My favorite would probably be the green one or the red one. Which one do you guys like?

You can find the cell phone charm for sale here.

Julia :)

1 comment:

  1. Aww! Those are so fun!! :) I definitely like the green one too and also the brown one on the bottom right. The beads (or whatever they are) for ears are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...