Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Words Wednesday [16]


A chance for me to highlight some of my favorite book quotes! This week's quote is from Delirium by Lauren Oliver.


"But I have a secret. You can build walls all the way to the sky and I will find a way to fly above them. You can try to pin me down with a hundred thousand arms, but I will find a way to resist. And there are many of us out there, more than you think. People who refuse to stop believing. People who refuse to come to earth. People who love in a world without walls, people who love into hate, into refusal against hope, and without fear.
I love you. Remember. They cannot take it."


Gahhhh I LOVE Delirium!!!! It is such an amazing book. Love cannot be destroyed. Not fully. As long as there are people on the earth, there will be love. No matter what.

Julia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...