Saturday, February 19, 2011

In My Mailbox [10] and I Am Number Four ARC Winner!

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted over at the lovely blog The Story Siren. The point is to blog about books that you have somehow procured during the week!

I think I'll keep on doing vlogs since I find them rather fun. What do you guys think? Fun or not fun? Anyway here's what I got! (yet again another lovely still shot of me. YouTube really does do this on purpose doesn't it? :P)



Library
Trapped by Michael Northrop
The Water Wars by Cameron Stracher
Foiled by Jane Yolen

Gifted
The Host by Stephanie Meyer

Won
Freefall by Mindi Scott (my review can be read here)
Awesome Gryffindor Scarf (knitted by the wonderful Mindi Scott!)
2 Signed Freefall Bookmarks

So thats what I got "in my mailbox" this week! What did you guys get?

Also I would like to announce the winner of my I Am Number Four ARC Giveaway!!! There were a ton of entries (it took forever to tally them all up :P) but I finally was able to pick a winner! Congratulations to:

Carina L. Tai of Dystopian Desserts!!!!

I've already contacted Carina to let her know. Congrats again!

I saw I Am Number Four yesterday and it was FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC. Everyone should head on down to the theatre and see it. It was definitely one of those see in theatre movies because action scenes are always better on the big screen and there were lots of fun jump out of your seat moments. Seriously. Go see it. You won't be disappointed.

Julia :)

4 comments:

  1. Great Haul. The Water Wars by Cameron Stracher looks amazing. I can't wait to get my hands on it *Giggles*. I'm not a very Stephenie Meyer either by the way.

    Happy Reading. Would love it if you stopped by my IMM Vlog and left a lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved The Host. I can't believe your neighbors throw books out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books! Enjoy!

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! I loved The Host (so much better than the Twilight books), and I heard TWW is fantastic.

    Happy reading! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...