Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Words Wednesday [15]


A chance for me to highlight some of my favorite book quotes! This week's quote is from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling.


"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are far more than our abilities."

I've just started reading the Harry Potter series for the first time and I'm LOVING them so far! While I was reading The Chamber of Secrets this quote really stood out to me. Its soooo true. I mean we all have the ability to murder or steal but its the fact that we CHOOSE not to that's really important!

Julia :)

2 comments:

  1. Omg I'm so glad you are FINALLY reading the Harry Potter series! That's one of my favourite quotes, too. There are so many morals and themes coursing around through the series :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, such an amazing quote!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...