Monday, December 19, 2011

Kawaii Monday: Angry Birds Edition!


This week's Kawaii Monday features the Angry Birds! Who doesn't love the Angry Birds? Okay so I guess its kind of a love/hate relationship at this point but personally I am really digging the Angry Birds. I blame this on my cousin who is obsessed with all things Angry Birds. But whether or not you're a fan of the video game or the franchise in general you have to admit the Angry Birds and their counterparts are pretty cute. Just look at the Angry Birds plush toys!


I particularly love the red one! But even though the Angry Birds are cute I have to give the cutest award to the crown wearing pig plush!

ADORABLE!!!!!! <3

I don't have any of these plush guys but I do have two Angry Bird erasers! They're selling them in packs of two but you don't know which two you are gonna get. Here's a picture of most of the options:



Awesome right? I was lucky enough to get the red angry bird (only mine has a black eye LIKE A BOSS!) and the pig with the crown in my pack! They are super adorable and I love them to bits. If I were to get another pack I would hope to get the mustached pig because who doesn't love mustaches? On pigs at least.... >.<

So out of the bajillion Angry Birds products they have out there these two are my favorite!

Even though I love the Angry Birds I do have a confession to make: I have never played the game. Ever. Maybe I should go buy it for my iPad....

So are you guys loving the Angry Birds as much as I am? Which Angry Bird/pig is your favorite?

You can buy the Angry Bird plushes here, the pig plush here, and the erasers here.

Julia :)

2 comments:

  1. Those are adorable! I love Angry Birds, I'm addicted to the game and I secretly have a stash of Angry Bird stickers. On bad days, I look at them and they remind me that everything will be ok (yeah, I'm that addicted). BTW the green one with the crown is a winner. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My five-year-old nephew is OBSESSED with Angry Birds. First it was Mickey, then Thomas (the train), then Mario and Luigi and now Angry Birds.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...