Monday, December 12, 2011

Kawaii Monday: Elephant Banks


This week's Kawaii Monday features Elephant Banks! I know what you're thinking: "Julia, there can't be any type of bank cuter than a piggy bank!" Well just wait because that's exactly what I thought till I saw some elephant banks. Prepare yourself for the cuteness!

 So simple and yet so adorable! I WANT THIS GUY SO BADLY!!!! :P

 This one is from Urban Outfitters. Why do they always have the cutest stuff? Plus he's surprisingly affordable at $12!

I randomly ran across these guys from Norway Finland. Who knew Norwegian Finnish elephant banks could be so cute? (Thanks to Miss Spooky Muffin for correcting me on the country of origin for these guy!)

Piggy banks have now been ousted as the cutest bank. ELEPHANT BANKS ALL THE WAY!!!! Not to say that piggy banks don't still have their place in my heart. For example I would love to own this orange polka dotted cutie:


Still not quite as adorable as the elephants though..... Can I just have one of each please? >.<

You can find the first elephant bank here.

The Urban Outfitter elephant bank can be found here.

And just in case you're wanting to buy some Norse banks you can find them for sale here!

Last but not least the orange piggy bank can be found here.

Julia :)

5 comments:

  1. I had to comment on this! I actually have the piggy bank pictured, but mine is cream with black polka-dots. :) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute banks! I think Norsu is a Finnish brand, not Norwegian, since it's the Finnish flag and Norsu means Elephant in Finnish... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops! I have no clue why I thought those elephants were Norwegian. Total brain fart there. :P Thanks for correcting me Miss Spooky Muffin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! I love elephants.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...