Friday, December 9, 2011

Shameless Promotion is Shameless :P

So I've entered the I Heart Daily Books contest over at Figment and I would LOVE it if you guys voted for my entry! Basically for the contest you were supposed to pick a favorite book of 2011 and then write a short review of it. I decided to write a review of Forgotten by Cat Patrick!


If you want to head on over and vote for my entry you'll first have to create a Figment account and then you just vote on my entry by giving it a heart. The top 10 most hearted entries by December 23rd will then get read by the awesomesauce Melissa Walker (author of Small Town Sinners!) and she will pick a winner. The winner gets the new Kindle Touch preloaded with 5 books! I don't know about you but that is one sweet prize.

You can join Figment and vote for my entry here.

It would so, SO make my day if you guys voted for me! Like I said in the post title: shameless promotion is shameless. :P


And how can you possibly resist this face?! >.<

But honestly Figment is an awesome site and this contest is awesome and I need all the help I can get to make it into the top 10! Just the thought of Melissa Walker possibly reading my review is all sorts of squee worthy!!!! :D

If you do end up voting for me then a HUGE thanks in advance! I love you guys. <3

Julia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...