Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Words Wednesday [28]


A chance for me to highlight some of my favorite book quotes! This week's quote is from The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Steven Chbosky. Well quotes actually. I really enjoyed this book and it is so full of beautiful quotes that I couldn't pick just one. So here are just some of my favorites.


"We accept the love we think we deserve."

“So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.” 

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."

The Perks of Being a Wallflower is such a brilliant book. It really captures the feelings of being a teenager. All the qualms and the moments of happiness too. Definitely worth reading!

Julia :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the sound of this book, and honestly have no idea why I haven't read it yet. I'll definitely look to see if my library has it next week :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...