Monday, July 18, 2011

Kawaii Monday: Snow White Squinkies


Hows it going guys? I've been away at camp for the past 2 weeks so this is my first post since I've been back! YAY!!! Its gonna be weird getting back into the swing of blogging. I'll probably be kind of lazy and not post as regularly as I used to for awhile. Hehe. :P Anyway on to what this post is really about: Snow White Squinkies!

At this point in time you're probably asking: What the heck is a Squinkie? Honestly I don't really know. Basically its just a tiny little rubber toy figurine. Doesn't sound to exciting right? Well think again. While I was away at camp my mom sent me a care package and inside was a packet of Snow White Squinkies. And these things are dang cute! I basically died of happiness when I saw them. Take a look:

Bahhhhh. So adorable. Little mini Snow White and seven dwarves? Yeah, you can't go wrong there. I just love Snow White and the seven dwarves. Its not so much that I love the movie or the story as I just love the seven dwarves. Dopey was always my favorite dwarf. :)

They also make these in Ariel and Belle sets which are pretty cute too.

So what do you think guys? Cute or not? Which dwarf is your favorite? If you could buy a set of Disney Princess Squinkies would you choose Snow White, Ariel, or Belle?

Julia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...