Monday, July 4, 2011

Kawaii Monday: Totoro Nail Art


This weeks Kawaii Monday features Totoro nail art! One of my little strange obsessions is nail polish. I just love all the colors. However I never really paint my fingernails. I normally only do my toenails. But then I ran across these cute Totoro themed manicures.

 I'm not a big fan of the pink, but the intricacy is super impressive. How do you even do that with nail polish?! My mind is boggled.

 I think this one is adorable. The colors are perfect! I particularly like the little dustballs. SO CUTE.

This last one is definitely my favorite! They even did the Catbus!!! I really want to try doing it but I'll bet it wouldn't turn out half as good. If I try and manage not to fail I'll be sure to post pictures for you guys.

So which Totoro manicure is your favorite? Would you ever do your nails like this?

Oh and Happy July 4th everyone!!!!! :D

Julia :)

1 comment:

  1. omg where did you find those??? email me back please poetic_downfall@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...