Monday, July 25, 2011

Kawaii Monday: Dinosaur Shirt


This week's Kawaii Monday features a dinosaur t-shirt! You guys might already know that I absolutely ADORE dinosaurs. In fact my first Kawaii Monday post was about dinosaur erasers! So when I saw this dinosaur t-shirt I just about died of happiness.


HOW CAN YOU RESIST THE ADORABLENESS?! And not only that but no truer words were ever written. I love dinosaurs? HECK YES! :)

Anyway, unless you don't like dinosaurs, its basically impossible not to like this shirt. Its just beyond awesome.

If you want to join in the dinotasticness with me and buy a shirt of your own you can purchase it here!

Julia :)

1 comment:

  1. whoa, what a sweet tee <33 we love it C:
    We're gonna follow your blog! If you want to, check out blog C:
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...