Saturday, January 1, 2011

In My Mailbox [7]

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted over at the lovely blog The Story Siren. The point is to blog about books that you have somehow procured during the week!


Gifts


For Christmas my wonderful sister gave me The Heist Society by Ally Carter!  I've really been wanting this one for awhile now so I was super excited when I got it.


Bought


I also bought several books this past week. I picked up Paper Towns by John Green and Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy by Ally Carter at Borders! They were on sale and I pretty much freaked out when I found them. Haha. I also bought a copy of Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone because my Library didn't have a copy in and I wanted to bring it on vacation with me. I just started it and I'm really enjoying it!

Won


I also won the Pocket Survival Pak from The League of Extraordinary Writers giveaway! This little pack of stuff is AWESOME! Thanks go to author Jeff Hirsch!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! What did you get in your "Mailboxes" this week?

Julia :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh yay! I'm glad you're enjoying HP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy Heist Society. I thought it was a great read!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...