Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Words Wednesday [14]


A chance for me to highlight some of my favorite book quotes! This week's quote is from The Book Thief by Markus Zusak.


"I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right."

Words are powerful. Sometimes you love them. Sometimes you hate them. But their influence is undeniable. I definitely understand the last part about having made them right. Thats how I feel about my poetry. I hope that I have made something "right" and worthwhile.

The Book Thief is such a powerful book. At first I hated it. Then I understood it. Now I love it.

Julia :)

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I love The Book Thief, and this is a great quote from it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read The Book Thief yet but that quote is pretty powerful so I think I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...