Saturday, May 28, 2011

In My Mailbox Vlog [18]


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted over at the lovely blog The Story Siren. The point is to blog about books that you have somehow procured during the week!



Library
Feed by M.T. Anderson

For Review
Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

Bought
Divergent by Veronica Roth (for her to sign when she comes to Arizona on the Dark Days of Supernatural tour! Unfortunately I won't be here *sad face* but a Librarian friend of mine is going to get it signed for me. Yeah, she rocks!)

Won
Moonglass by Jessi Kirby (Thanks Steph Su!!!! :D)

So that's what I got "In My Mailbox" this week! What did you guys get?

Julia :)

1 comment:

  1. Great IMM! I keep going to pick up Divergent but I never do! Moonglass I really want to read it. Love the cover. Enjoy harry potter, who doesnt like harry pottter.

    I know ur going to Calfornia but if you have tym hope by:

    http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-4.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...