Monday, May 23, 2011

Kawaii Monday: Hedgehog Pencil Holder


This week's Kawaii monday features a Hedgehog pencil holder!

It starts out looking like this......



And ends up looking like this!!!!


I WANT IT SO BAD!!!!! Haha. I love hedgehogs and one that could hold pencils? Yeah right up my alley. Unfortunately the only site I could find it for sale on was all in Japanese (which I cannot read obviously...) and the two words I could read said "Sold Out" so yeah..... Sad day. :(

It would also be a cool idea to make one that looked like a peacock and the pencils were its tail feathers!

Julia :)

3 comments:

  1. Wah! Hedge hog! That is... completely and utterly adorable! Where might we find this little cutie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Have you checked ebay for this? I hope you find it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...