Thursday, October 28, 2010

Book Blogger Hop and Follow Friday!

Its time for the weekly Book Blogger Hop hosted by Crazy For Books and Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee. This is my first time participating in both of these awesome events. :)


Book Blogger Hop


The Book Blogger Hop is an opportunity to connect with other book bloggers, to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read! Want to join the Hop? Head on over to Crazy For Books and start hopping!


What is the one bookish thing you would love to have, no matter what the cost?

Well I guess I'd say that I would love to have my own private library. A room with plenty of shelves to store all my books (since presently my shelf is overflowing so bad that there are now stacks upon stacks of books crammed every which way on my only shelf. Yep its pretty bad) and lots of different comfy chairs to sit in and read. That would be a dream come true. :)



Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee

If you have, or would have a daughter, what book would you want your daughter to read?

Being that I am only a teenager I haven't really put much thought into what my future children might read. But I guess I would say the same stuff that I loved as a girl. Nancy Drew Mysteries and The Boxcar Children were my favorites. I would also love for her to read Anne of Green Gables, The Penderwicks, and Little Women. 

 

If your a new follower be sure to post a link to your blog in the comments section so I can follow you back! 

 

Julia :)

16 comments:

  1. I love love love Little Women! I am a new follower.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by through Follow Friday. I agree Little Women is a great pick.


    I am a new follower. I am also a new blogger like you. I hope you stop by my blog at http://irresistiblereads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following the mechanical bunny around... New Follower!

    Anything bookish... A library at my fingertips at all times. Luckily I have my Nook :D

    A book to recommend to my figurative girl, Twenty Boy Summer & Speak!!

    Sorry no post for hopping tonight but I have a new book review up.

    Mad Scientist
    http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I'm a new follower from the hop :)

    A private library would be so lovely! When I get a place of my own, a library is a must. And the Nancy Drew series kept me company for a huge portion of my childhood. I remember wanting to be a detective because of her LOL!

    Have a great weekend!

    Erika Breathes Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I see you're currently reading Hunger, its really good, isn't it? I'm your newest follower and I'd appreciate if you followed back!
    Hafsah @ IceyBooks

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're homeschooled too? Cool!!
    Matched *is* really good so far, and I'll be having a giveaway for it once I reach 325 followers, see my blog for more details (for extra entries!).

    ReplyDelete
  7. A personal library would be fun to have, wouldn't it?

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping in on my blog! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love, love, love your layout, so pretty! I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! Just hopping by! I'm your newest follower. I always look forward to Friday's and and excuse to discover new book bloggers. Have a great weekend!

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stopping by from the blog hop. I see you have a list of favorite dystopian books. I love the genre, too. You should check out The Reapers Are the Angels by Alden Bell. It's absolutely gorgeous and utterly gory. I reviewed it a couple of months ago here.

    Hope you'll stop by and follow me back!

    Becky (The Book Frog)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hopping by from the hop...have fun.

    Stop by my blog to see my answer to this week's question.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hopping by from Follow Friday. I am following you and would love it if you follow me back at OpenBookEmptyCup.blogspot.com.

    Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just popped in via the Hop. I'd love to have you Hop-back.

    I'm a new follower!

    www.readerbuzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. New follower! I love dystopian lit, too - just posted a review of The Forest of Hands and Teet.

    Happy Hop and Follow!

    -Linds, http://bibliophilebrouhaha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG, I love your layout. The clouds and cupcake rating system are adorable. <3 Thanks for following my blog; I'm following you now! I can't wait to read your future posts!

    Emi
    http://oktopusink.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...