Saturday, October 16, 2010

Book Review: Gone


I don't really know what to think about this book. There were so many different plot points and characters that it got a little confusing sometimes. I still haven't figured it all out in my head yet. It was kind of difficult to process everything. But even with all the confusion I really enjoyed it. Overall it was an awesome book. The premise is simple. What would happen if everyone over the age of 14 disappeared and the world was left to be taken over by a bunch of kids and young teens? How will they survive? Will everything turn to chaos? And who is going to step up and lead? Then you throw in a bunch of bullies, wild superpowers, animal mutations, and something mysterious and evil called "The Darkness" and you get this book. The story started out a bit slow but definitely picked up about a third of the way in. Reading the book felt almost like I was reading a TV series because of the way the action was paced. Overall it was a really good book. I give it 4 out of 5 ice cream cones!


Julia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...