Sunday, September 4, 2011

In My Mailbox Vlog [21]


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted over at the lovely blog The Story Siren. The point is to blog about books that you have somehow procured during the week!

Hardly any books this week makes for a nice short vlog. YAY! Especially nice after my mammoth of a vlog last week.



Bought
The Scorch Trials by James Dashner

Library
Choker by Elizabeth Woods
Family by Micol Ostow
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare

Received
Signed Slide Bookmarks (thanks Jill Hathaway! You can find out how to get your own here.)
Mushroom Erasers

That's what I got "In My Mailbox" this week! What did you guys get?

One last thing guys, I redesigned my blog a few days ago and would love to know what you think. Go ahead and vote in the poll on the left with your opinion. Thanks!

Julia :)

3 comments:

  1. Okay. I'm such a fan of your vlogs. Great idea/great idea to copy someone else's great idea! I love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're enjoying the motral instruments books! I wound up being a litttle surprised by how into them I got

    ReplyDelete
  3. City of Glass! \o/ I absolutely loved that one! Actually the entire series. ;) Hope you enjoy your new reads! (And Slide looks sooo good!) My IMM can be found here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...