Monday, September 12, 2011

Kawaii Monday: Fanciful Tote bag


This week's Kawaii Monday features a fanciful tote bag! A good friend of mine spent the summer in Hong Kong and she brought me back all sorts of goodies. One of them was this super cute tote bag covered in super cute fanciful images. At first I thought they were pictures from fairytales but when I took a closer look I realized I couldn't actually match any of the pictures to a fairytale.... Hehe. But the bag is still super cute! Take a look:



I think this is my favorite image on the bag. I just love the cute kids with the butterflies. However that creature there to the left that looks like a devil and its starting to creep me out.....

 A random church with a graveyard. I love the dead tree image though.

Awww yes another one of my favorite images. ITS AN AX MURDERER!!!!! Okay not really but I just love that ax wielding guy. I know, I'm weird. >.< Plus: ITS A BUNNY RABBIT!

So anyway its an awesome tote bag. I love that you could basically write a story based off of any of the images on it. I think this bag is going to be my designated Library book bag. Oh and did I mention that the the fabric on the inside of the bag is a polka dot pattern? AWESOME.

Julia :)

1 comment:

  1. Lol to the ax murderer! What a fun bag, it's like a picture book :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...