Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'm going to the Hunger Games Mall Tour!

Guess who got a first 100 people wristband for the Hunger Games Mall Tour meet and greet/autograph signing in Scottsdale Arizona? THIS GIRL!!!! :D


I AM BEYOND EXCITED YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!

In case you don't know members of the Hunger Games cast are touring across America and stopping at malls for signings and Q&A. I am lucky enough to live about 45 minutes away from the mall that is hosting one of these events here in Arizona! To say I was ecstatic when I found out they were coming here is a complete understatement. I just about died when I found out. :P Anyway the cast members we're getting according to the press release from Lionsgate are:

  • Liam Hemsworth (Gale)
  • Dayo Okeniyi (Thresh)
  • Levin Rambin (Glimmer)
  • Jack Quaid (Marvel)

No Josh Hutcherson you say? Yep, I was devastated too. And so was my sister and mom. Hahahahaha. The guy who worked at the Microsoft store that's hosting the event says that he's been told Jennifer Lawrence is coming but who knows if that's true or not since Lionsgates press release differs. Apparently the list of actors coming keeps changing. But yeah if she does show up that would be the greatest surprise ever!

At each stop the first 100 people get wristbands and fortunately I did a little sleuthing and figured out when they started handing them out and I GOT ONE! My mom and I headed down to the mall yesterday night and waited outside for over an hour till they finally came out and gave a small group of us bracelets. We had to show ID and sign for them and everything. It was sort of crazy! So tomorrow morning we're heading back and tomorrow night my mom and I get to meet members of the cast! I AM SO STOKED! You can be sure I'll take lots of pictures from the event and post all about it!

Is anyone else going to one of the Hunger Games mall tour stops?

Julia :)

7 comments:

  1. Ooo you're so lucky! I hope you have a blast! The tour is coming to my mall (with Josh Hutcherson) but I can't go, I'm so bummed! That's so crazy you had to show ID and sign for them! I can't wait to hear all about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAT?!?!?! WHY COULDN'T YOU GO?! Oh man that is SO disappointing! :P

      Delete
  2. I can't, I don't live in the states xP so I am feeling quite envious over here but I shall live vicariously through you so it's all good haha. Have fun, beware of the screaming fangirls and don't blind anyone with flash of your camera haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes I will definitely be watching out for the crazy fan girls! I am packing earplugs just in case. >.<

      Delete
  3. Aww yay, this is so exciting! Can't wait to hear about it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO WAY!! You're so freaking lucky! The closest mall tour stop to me is like 6 hours away, and on a school night, so my parents obviously vetoed that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GAH that sucks that Josh is not going to be there. That is a total bummer. But at least you still get to go. Have fun. No mall tours near me. Horrible.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...