Monday, March 12, 2012

Kawaii Monday: Monkey Bento Box


So lately I've gotten more than a bit obsessed with bento boxes. I have yet to make one (I will soon!) but I love looking at all the super cute designs people come up with. This monkey design is one of the cutest I've come across:


Awwww!!!! Just look at the little monkey meatballs. 

SO CUTE!!! And super clever right?

I feel like I definitely need to get into bento making. I even have two bento boxes so I really should put them to use. The great thing about bento is its perfect for portion control. Plus look at all the veggies! It just seems like bentos are perfect for making cute healthy meals. Provided you're actually trying to make something healthy of course, but I would totally be trying. :P

You can read all the info on this monkey bento box here.

Julia :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww those are adorable!! The little monkeys are so cute! They actually look a little complicated to make, but very yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness they are the absolute cutest! I definitely want to get in on this bento box making!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...