Sunday, March 18, 2012

My Version of Rue's Lullaby

Awhile ago I wrote and recorded my own version of Rue's Lullaby from The Hunger Games. I did it for one of the Hunger Games Premiere contests (I didn't win obviously) and it turned out really nicely so I thought I would finally share it with you all! Feel free to share it on Twitter and with friends and family if you want to. I won't stop you. :P

I hope you enjoy it!






And to any music perfectionists out there yes, I do realize my piano is a bit out of tune. I'm sorry if it's distracting. >.<

Julia :

4 comments:

  1. That's very nice - you did a good job! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Wow! You arranged that yourself? That was amazing. You got me crying over here. So haunting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Thanks! (I didn't notice anything wrong with your piano.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah, seriously amazing job! You have a great voice. Got a bit teary, to be honest... Gah, I can't imagine the state of me in the theatre!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...