Monday, August 29, 2011

Did someone say HUNGER GAMES TRAILER?!?!?! :D



Unless you've been living under a rock you probably know that the Hunger Games teaser trailer was premiered on the VMA's yesterday night. I honestly don't give a crap about the VMA's or MTV but I decided to watch just so I could see the Hunger Games trailer. I had to live stream it off the internet because my family doesn't own cable. Anyway I decided to film myself as I watched the VMA's in order to get my first reaction of the teaser trailer for you guys. Don't worry, I edited down the footage so you won't have to slough through 2 hours of me watching in boredom and confusion. What you will see is me beatboxing (very poorly), me expressing my love of laser lights, and me talking about Bruno Mar's unfortunate hairstyle! If that still doesn't sound at all interesting to you and you just want to see my trailer reaction go ahead and skip to 2:52 on the video. I won't be offended. :)



OH. MY. GOSH. So I think its safe to say I've seen the trailer at least 50 times now. I showed it to everyone in my family even though half of them don't even care about the Hunger Games. My mom was disappointed there was no footage of Peeta. Typical. >.<

If you still haven't seen the trailer you can watch below! And if that is the case WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?! If you have seen the trailer what did you think of it? Did you totally love it? Were you disappointed? Was there something you wish was different about it? More Peeta perhaps?



I would also recommend watching Gary Ross' commentary on the trailer. He's really starting to cement in my mind that he knows that he is doing and that this movie is going to be AMAZING! Though I don't think I'll ever forgive him for casting Liam Hemsworth as Gale....


Get More: 2011 VMA, Music


Julia :)

5 comments:

  1. Haha I loved your video! Since I live in Sweden I couldn't watch the VMA's live (time zones you know) but I woke up at about the same time as the trailer was released on the internet. And I died of happiness. I want to see the movie now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that was fun to watch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha your video ;)

    I really enjoyed the teaser, even though I adamantly maintain that no film will ever do the series justice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't watch the VMAs, but your sarcastic commentary was kind of amazing. =) And I agree, that trailer was AWESOME. I didn't expect much from it, but I got seriously excited after watching it. Can. Not. Wait. For. Movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh ! I saw it too, and I was like "I want to see moooore, don't wanna wait till maaaaaarch, pleease ?" :P

    Luckily, I still have the third book to read, but I believe it won't be long before I start it :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...