Thursday, December 16, 2010

Book Blogger Hop and Follow Friday [8]

Its time for the weekly Book Blogger Hop hosted by Crazy For Books and Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee!


Book Blogger Hop


The Book Blogger Hop is an opportunity to connect with other book bloggers, to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read! Want to join the Hop? Head on over to Crazy For Books and start hopping!

What do you consider the most important in a story: the plot or the characters?


Wow interesting question. I think both are equally important because you need both elements to make a good story. If you have a bad plot no amount of good characterization is gonna save the story. And if you have bad characters you're not going to really care much about the plot. But I guess if I had to pick the thing I like to be the strongest in the books I read I would have to pick the characters. I love characters with lots of depth! That's what makes the story really come alive!



Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee

What did you study in college, or are currently studying and did it lead to your current 9 to 5 or are you doing something totally different?

 

Haha I'm still in highschool so this question doesn't really apply to me yet. What I'm planning on studying is animal husbandry/training/biology. So yeah animal stuff. I want to  go to this 2 year program at Moorpark College called EATM (Exotic Animals Training and Management) where the students run a zoo and train the animals. Its pretty cool. I LOVE animals. I'm thinking I'll either become a biology major and study animal behavior or go into animal training for movies and stuff like that. I might also get a minor in literature because I love books so much. :)

 

If you're a new follower be sure to comment on this post so I can check out your blog too!

Julia :)

5 comments:

  1. Studying animals sounds really cool because there are just sooo many options there. Good luck!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm a new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi old follower stopping by to wish you a Merry Xmas. OH studying animals has to be really interesting.

    My Follow Friday/Book Blogger Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Animals + literature = your passion, so that sounds like a great plan! Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are such a cool person, Julia. I can't wait to see what your future looks like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree, i chose characters too :) i'm visitng from the hop and im your newest follower! i hope you can stop by my blog sometime, have a wonderful weekend!
    and im jealous that you're reading The MOckingbirds.. that book has been on my wishlist for FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...