Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I feel so LOVED!!!! :)

This past week I was given another award!!!


The Life is Good award was given to me by Jude at Its Like a Whirlwind Inside of my Head and The Mad Scientist at Steampunkery and Book Reviews! Thanks so much you guys!!! Be sure to check out their blogs because they are AWESOME. And the Mad Scientist has a really cool book challenge that she is hosting called The Bucket List Challenge! You should all go sign up! :)

To accept this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person that gave this award.
2. Answer the 10 survey questions.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked to let them know about the award!

Now for the questions!

1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this; if you are not anonymous, do you wish that you had started out anonymously so that you could be anonymous now?
  • Haha well my Dad wishes I was anonymous!!! He still thinks that everyone on the internet is secretly out to stalk you. But no, I'm not anonymous. I mean I kind of am because I don't use my full name. But I don't go by an alias. I really don't mind using my real name.  
2. Describe on incident that shows your inner stubborn side.
  •  Well there are LOTS of examples. Hehe. But the first thing that comes to mind is when I was Jasmine in Aladdin and they wanted me and the Aladdin actor to kiss. Well I want my first kiss to be on my wedding day so I refused to do the kiss. I pretty much said either I don't have to kiss or I'm not going to be able to do the show. People thought I was a little crazy because of it but they took out the kiss and the show still turned out fine!

3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
  • Well it changes on any given day. Sometimes I think "gosh I look hideous" and other times I'm like "Wow I'm gorgeous!" so yeah it all depends. Most of the time I think I look pretty cute. :)

4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
  • Lipton peach iced tea. The kind thats powder and then you add water to it. The only problem is that its soooo bad for you! Theres like tons of high fructose corn syrup and all that nastiness in it. So I don't drink it anymore but I wish I did! Haha. :/

5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
  • Sit in the bath tub and read!!! Haha. Pretty much read. And read some more. I just LOVE reading!

6. Is there something that you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
  • Oh gosh the list is endless! Here are a few of the top things:
  1. Travel the world! I really want to go to New Zealand, Australia, England, France and China!!!
  2. Be in a movie or on a TV show. I don't think this will ever happen but it would be soooo cool! Just to be a movie extra or something would be awesome.
  3. Invent something! I don't know what yet but it would be so cool to be able to say "Hey I invented that!"
  4. Get published. Maybe a childrens book or poetry? I don't know if I actually have the necessary patience to write a whole novel.
  5. Hopefully graduate from college! Haha. :)
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?
  • Well I'm still in high school. Haha. But I would have to say that I'm kind of the overachiever. Lets just say that I took the SAT twice just because I wanted to get a good score even though I'm not applying to a 4 year university. Yeah kind of sad huh?

8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see?
  • A poignant moment? Wow no idea. Please excuse me while I go look up the exact definition of poignant in the Dictionary....... Oh okay interesting to it says something evoking sadness or regret. Moving from California to Arizona in the 7th grade. Worst time to move EVER. Not to mention the fact that Arizona is a hot wasteland. Not the nicest place to live. Egh. :/

9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
  • I think its easy to show my true self! Personally, that is what draws me to a blog in the first place. When the blogger really lets their personality shine through in their posts.
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
  • Definitely read a book!!! I'm not a big phone talker. I've never liked the phone. It just feels so awkward to me talking with someone I don't know. Or if I'm calling someone I do know then I'm always afraid of getting the wrong number! I should probably work on this...... Hehe.
The 15 blogs I am giving this award to are:


1. I Like These Books
2. Books and the Universe
3. Books of Amber
4. Can't Find a Bookmark
5. Epic Book Nerd
6. Erika Breathes Books
7. Extreme Reader Book Reviews
8. Holes in My Brain
9. I Was a Teenage Book Geek
10. Irresistible Reads
11. Ivy Reads
12. Live...Love...Laugh...and READ
13. Owl Review a Book
14. Stories and Sweeties
15. Words and Whispers


Be sure to check out these blogs. They are all amazing!


Julia :)



8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on winning the award! You really deserve it. Your blog is awesome. :P
    I'm the kind of person who LOVES to sit in the tub and read too. If I'm really into a book, I'll end up spending an hour+ getting all pruney and reading before I come out. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award, and thanks for passing it on! I don't have a tub in my bathroom, so I never get to read while relaxing with a bubble bath, but it sure does sound fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award! I really enjoyed looking over your blog. I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award and thanks for passing it on to me! I've gotten this award once, but there is nothing wrong with winning again! (I mean, people receive more than one grammy or emmy- so I'll take this one again and again!)

    I went backpacking through Australia for two weeks with my two sisters two years ago- it was alot of fun. It was planned, so our stops weren't as spontaneous as normal backpacking trips. But it was great because we went just the three girls - no guys and no parents. It was great! There are alot of weird and fun things to see in Australia (ps. when you see "pudding" on a desert menu, they mean cake. That took us so long to get. We saw "chocolate pudding with frosting" and were were like, "Wow, these ., really like pudding...")

    But anyway, thanks again! If you want to see my post, you can find it here: http://ilikethesebooks.blogspot.com/2010/11/life-is-good-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award I feel honored and ect :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the award! I've already received this one, so I won't be passing it on, but I appreciate being thought of! I'm your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the award : ) I feel the same way on the phone. It's just so awkward!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for this award, Julia! And congrats on getting it, too! I'll try to pass this one as soon as I can!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...