Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!!! :D

 MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
 "And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, 'Fear not: for behold, I bring unto you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the City of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.' And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host, praising God, and saying, 'Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.'"

That's what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown.

Charlie Brown Christmas is still my favorite Christmas movie to watch. It always makes me smile everytime..

I hope everyone has a joyous holiday season and a happy new year spent with the people they love! And don't forget to eat lots of Christmas cookies with your hot chocolate!!! :)

I'm going to be going out of town for a few weeks but I do have several posts set up so I won't be totally absent from blogging. Hopefully I'll be able to access some internet to post a few reviews to you guys as well. I've got an author interview and a few giveaways coming up which is super exciting so be on the look out! Thanks for all your comments and blog love! Knowing people enjoy my blog is the best Christmas present of all. :)

My friend posted this amazing and touching clip on Facebook and I just had to share. Its a bit long but totally worth watching.



Makes me wish I could go to New York and fulfill all those Santa letters!!! Merry Christmas everyone!

Julia :)

7 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...