Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Words Wednesday [7]


A chance for me to highlight some of my favorite book quotes! This week's quote is from The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo.


"Open your heart. Someone will come. Someone will come for you. But first you must open your heart."

I could probably take a lesson from this. I tend to be closed off to a lot of people. I really need to learn to trust people and open up.

I LOVE this book! And Kate DiCamillo in general. She is a fantastic author.

Julia :)

2 comments:

  1. That is such a beautiful quote...I love it. Thanks for posting it, Julia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and supporting my second in command.

    Lovely quote. It is something simply that we could live by and find happiness.

    I have a Soulless & Changeless giveaway closing soon. Please do stop by and sign up for it. Link is near the top :)

    Mad Scientist

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...