Monday, December 20, 2010

Kawaii Monday: Soap Bubble Stationary


This weeks Kawaii Monday features Soap Bubble Stationary! I love these little soap bubble guys. I don't know if they have an exact character name or if they're merely "soap bubbles" but they are adorable regardless. I used to have a lot of penpals when I was younger. Now I only have one but I still love to get adorable stationary! I LOVE this set. :)

Front View
Back View

Way cute right? I think I may succumb to temptation and buy this set once Kawaii Shop Japan opens again after New Years! I mean look at the back there its a cute little game board complete with game pieces and a die you can cut out! How cool is that?


If you're interested you can find this stationary set here.

Julia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...