Sunday, December 19, 2010

In My Mailbox [6] in which I won something!!! :D

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted over at the lovely blog The Story Siren. The point is to blog about books that you have somehow procured during the week!

This week I continued my Library book ban and managed to check out NOTHING from the Library! I know its a miracle. So while I did not get anything from the Library (nor did I purchase any books) I did win some books! I won The Hunger Games Trilogy boxset from The Hunger Games Trilogy Fansite! I was so super stoked when I found out that I won this.


I haven't even taken it out of the plastic yet! Haha. When I got it in the mail I pretty much went crazy and started hugging it like a freak. My brother pretty much thought I went insane. What can I say I'm a huge fan. :P

So thats what I got "In My Mailbox" this week! What did you get?

Julia :)

6 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! And they're all hardcover too. you're so lucky! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to read this! I really want to. Let us know what you think. Enjoy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Ivy you haven't read this series yet? You totally have to it is AMAZING! I've actually already reviewed the series. If you want you can read it here: The Hunger Games Trilogy Review

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a great set to win! I hug them too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yessssssssssssss! Greatest series ever! I love love love this set :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME PRIZE! Really, that's such a great series to win from a giveaway. I'd hug it too. Actually, I think I'll go hug my books anyway even though I didn't win them. *hugs books* There. Now that that's done, I hope you enjoy reading them! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...