Tuesday, December 14, 2010

January Potter-Thon!


So Pure Imagination is hosting a Harry Potter read-a-thon in January! As some of you might know I have never read the Harry Potter series. NEVER. I know, its crazy. So when I saw this challenge I knew it would be the perfect motivation to get me to finally read the series! Why haven't I read it until now? Lets just say my parents weren't too hip on the whole wizards and magic thing when I was younger. Anyways I will be attempting to read the entire series this January. So that will be postponing my other reading for awhile. I'm guessing it will take me longer to read the series. Like until February. Especially since I'm going to be on vacation for half of January..... But yeah we'll see how it goes! I am definitely stoked to finally get to read this series! If you want to join in the challenge you can sign up here!

Julia :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh, yay! I'm not exactly sure why it is but I always get SO excited when I hear that someone's going to be reading the series for the first time! I think it's because I would love to be able to experience what it was like to read the series for the first time all over again so I like to live vicariously through other people that get to have that experience. I hope you love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not alone. I haven't read this series yet. Maybe I need to sign up for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited you're finally reading these books! They are my favorite. Ahhh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy you signed up!! I hope you LOVE the books!! Oh and I read them all in 3 weeks! They are THAT good!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...