Friday, November 26, 2010

2011 Debut Author Challenge??? Sign Me Up!


I am participating in the 2011 Debut Author Challenge which is being hosted by the amazing blog The Story Siren! This challenge is all about reading YA or MG debut novels.

For the challenge you are supposed to read at least 12 novels. Here is a list of the 12 that I have come up with thus far. Of course there will probably be more, so as I discover them I will add them to this list.

1. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
2. XVI by Julia Karr
3. Choker by Elizabeth Woods
4. The Water Wars by Cameron Stracher
5. Bumped by Megan McCafferty
6. Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky
7. Enclave by Ann Aguirre
8. Flutter by Erin E. Moulton
9. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
10. Luminous by Dawn Metcalf
11. Forgotten by Cat Patrick
12. Legend by Marie Lu

These all sound amazing! I can hardly wait to get started.

Julia :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including XVI on your 2011 debut author challenge! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holiday thanks in the form of an award, for you at my blog.

    I'm sorry if you don't accept awards.

    I do love your blog so.

    Mad Scientist.
    http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for joining the challenge! what a great blog! happy reading and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've picked some awesome books for the challenge. I found you through the DAC sign up page and am now a new follower!!! Good luck for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...